LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: nasty water

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    You may already do this, but I make sure to blow my nose out during and after a surf (Violently). I shake my head around and make sure to get out any water that gets into my sinus. I am vulnerable to sinus infections and ever since I made a conscious effort to clear my sinus, I have been illness free....knock on wood.
    so your saying to make sure you clean out your sniffer?

[QUOTE=LOSTsoul;107564]so your saying to make sure you clean out your sniffer?[/QUOTE

Ha...a clean sniffer is a happy Sniffer.

prob some nasty water this weekend coming up. have those netti pots handy

that water got me good....i've been bed ridden all day

Images
    i dont know if i have a sinus infection, or just a cold. i've been congested for the past few days and been blowing out greenish mucus bleh

i've been sick for a week,now,but waves keep coming so i keep surfing in this crap.dark brown black water since irene,swallowed a tiny bit of foam tonight and it was chemical

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    You may already do this, but I make sure to blow my nose out during and after a surf (Violently). I shake my head around and make sure to get out any water that gets into my sinus. I am vulnerable to sinus infections and ever since I made a conscious effort to clear my sinus, I have been illness free....knock on wood.
    i get it alot too. my doc says the nose blow is good and also a listerine gargle and ear douche with alcohol/white vinegar mix helps

I surfed in MD this weekend and it looks like I got a sinus infection now too. My ear clogged up on me last night when i blew my nose and hasn't cleared up....this blows donkey d!cks!