LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    Here's a good way for two kooks to figure this out. Kook #1 goes out and runs the length of the beach in Monmouth County from Sandy Hook to Manasquan, waving his hands wildly while he runs. He wears a brightly colored jumpsuit so he is easily identifiable. Kook #2 stays home and watches the cam closely. When kook #1 appears on the camera, he calls kook #1. Mystery solved!
    I did that once... funny as ****!! anyone know where the manasquan cam is?

If the kook method is documented by Kook#3, I believe that is the Kookthagoram Theory......

Images
    If they wanna find it that bad just drive !!!! Who knows you might find a better or just as good spot empty all to ones self .

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    I did that once... funny as ****!! anyone know where the manasquan cam is?
    hahaha.

i think its on staten island or something

how many kooks does it take to find the surfers view cam

Judging by the amount of people out there last night, you don't want to know. But here is a hint: It's right by here http://www.waterviewtownhouse.com/
    The music gives it away.

Works real well off a strong south groundswell that refracts into Raritan Bay.

Why do you event want to surf there? Every time there is a bump in the water there are like 300 people there

300 people with a majority of them full blown wave hogging $%#holes! They'll take every bump, drop in on you and get in your face for even thinking of paddling for a wave. Already lost a board from some **** dropping in on me and two others nicely dinged.

I'd skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    Why do you event want to surf there? Every time there is a bump in the water there are like 300 people there
    I don't want to obviously its way overcrowded I'm just wondering what town its in