LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm exhausted

Images

Wink I'm exhausted

Anybody else exhausted from surfing almost everyday, 2 - 5 hours for over 2 weeks? I surfed again today and was spazzing out, too funny. Don't get me wrong, I WILL paddle out tomorrow .

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Anybody else exhausted from surfing almost everyday, 2 - 5 hours for over 2 weeks? I surfed again today and was spazzing out, too funny. Don't get me wrong, I WILL paddle out tomorrow .

oh yeah. also, i had a bruise, scratch, or variation of the two on all four of my limbs, both feet, a thumb, and on my head. the wipeouts tend to add up after all these days.

thank you, blessed Poseidon for these waves

Images
    the wipeouts tend to add up after all these days.
    Thankfully I have avoided any major wipeouts. I feel most of the burn in my thighs and shoulders, today I was groaning after 2 paddle outs. My legs aren't doing what they are supposed to do. I'm cruising around on my shortboard like it's a longboard, barely able to persuade it to turn up the face .

Im sore, tired and have a sinus infection.. its been a hell of a few weeks of surf... I surf ALMOST everyday.. stoked!

The paddles outs seem to get harder everyday .. exp. when the sets come in... dive dive dive hahah yewww
    Last edited by Epic; Sep 15, 2011 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    anybody else exhausted from surfing almost everyday, 2 - 5 hours for over 2 weeks? I surfed again today and was spazzing out, too funny. Don't get me wrong, i will paddle out tomorrow :d.
    oh i'm so tired, suck it up dueche bag

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Maybe your getting too OLD.
    Last edited by GoodVibes; Sep 15, 2011 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Kant spelll

Images
    I think I am too old.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXXX View Post
    oh i'm so tired, suck it up dueche bag

fantastic first 2 posts

Images
    Pulled two intercostal (rib) muscles yesterday surfing ****ty waves after school. I'm on the sidelines for four weeks.

Images
    shooot
    i havent had time to paddle out since monday - effffing work and wife is away on business...