LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

swellinfo moderator

i'm sure there's a good reason i don't know,but i think Matt was a good,positive,helpful and fun moderator.i don't know why anyone had a problem with him,since i'm all over this forum and never saw him break any code of ethical conduct.i never met him in person,but he seems like a good fit,which is why he was chosen in the first place.easy to criticize and complain about people in a position,like when people complain about swellinfo innacuracies in forecasts.easy targets.please consider

Images
    The drama on this website would make for a great reality TV show....

Images
    Thanks for looking out, but we have things taken care of. A new, unbiased, moderator has been brought on to assist in keeping things under control. The moderator will not be a regular poster, but someone who will just make sure everyone plays nicely and doesn't break the forum rules, such as vulgar language, insulting and threatening other members, racist/sexually offending remarks, etc, etc, etc. You got the point.

ok, thank you

gruvi for mod 2011

so was big matt canned as the mod

7. Quote Originally Posted by bueno View Post
    so was big matt canned as the mod
    Looks that way. Shoulda happened a long time ago

[QUOTE=Kenny Powers;107243]Looks that way. Shoulda happened a long time ago[/QUOTE
    he seemed to have quite an ego huh

Images
    I remember matt back when he wasn't a moderator and I think he was more pleasant. I don't really have specific examples, but I do think he does have a good wealth of knowledge about surfing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bueno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
    Looks that way. Shoulda happened a long time ago
    he seemed to have quite an ego huh
    Indeed. And quite power happy. Smart guy though.