LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Catching a wave is not priority everytime I have been out.
    Then what is your point to surfing? sounds like you would rather Bro down at the scene then actually surfing.

Stay above the Weather!

If u want friends to srf with I would hope that they are good enough surfers and friends to tell you that you are being a big fat vag Go surf! The only way to get good is by going out in all conditions. Trust me it's worth it!

Dont go out in conditions you think you cant handle by yourself. And dont paddle out at the well known spots we're guys are ripping. try to sit near people of your skill level, be friendly and you will make friends and see them out next time you surf. Dont listen to half the assholes on this forum telling you to go out in harsh conditions and paddle out at manasquan inlet. If someone PMs you their probably alright. Have fun, and just surf as much as you can.

Thank you man.
    Quote Originally Posted by wesman944 View Post
    Dont go out in conditions you think you cant handle by yourself. And dont paddle out at the well known spots we're guys are ripping. try to sit near people of your skill level, be friendly and you will make friends and see them out next time you surf. Dont listen to half the assholes on this forum telling you to go out in harsh conditions and paddle out at manasquan inlet. If someone PMs you their probably alright. Have fun, and just surf as much as you can.

am i that cynical that i'm the only one who's been skeptical that this is a put-on since this thread's post 1?
    really?
    not just a bit much?

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    am i that cynical that i'm the only one who's been skeptical that this is a put-on since this thread's post 1?
    really?
    not just a bit much?
    Hmmmm....gerard could b a surfing ninja...There everywhere. good look beach break, I think your right.

It is what it is. I think you are very paranoid. I'm not anything else than what I wrote I am already.

And, Andrew I saw your PM and will be texting you sometime. Thanks for reaching out.

To all you believers, like I wrote in another thread I will be at Belmar this Tuesday and Wednesday. Please feel free to get in touch with me if you want to hang out. I am usually parked a couple streets south of easternlines, surfing the spot where they just did the pro comp.

yeah,the meeting seems most important,want to meet other surfers,the op reads like a 'i really want to meet surfers' to me.

This is getting too weird for me. I don't mess with surfing ninjas......I am scared.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    yeah,the meeting seems most important,want to meet other surfers,the op reads like a 'i really want to meet surfers' to me.
    Maybe my writing got misconstrued. I really mean I am looking to make acquaitance with mature people whom already surf well that will go into the ocean along with me and help me learn more. Nothing more, nothing less. If we become friends from sharing the sport, all the better.