LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 154
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lavallette
    Posts
    198
    MOD.. if i may.... please make this a sticky!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    LBI
    Posts
    905
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Just remember to bring your astroglide for your butthole cause I'm buying us a whole pizza
    i can't believe no one caught this...
    look man i'm sorry if your being legit, and i've definitely seen posts similar to this before, but try to tone it down with the weird/personal stuff. it definitely does look like you're trolling or posting an add on a male dating site though

  3. Yea man that is really strange ... creepy, kooky, and f*ckin gross!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lavallette
    Posts
    198
    hahaha yewww!! I bet hes out there getting pounding on his custom mcanalbeed foam board.

  5. #95
    Gruvi, listen...Capt. gave you sound advice, stick with the 8' funshape for now, it will be the best board for you to learn on. Most surfers, in general, cringe at the thought of another person starting to surf because the lineups are already crowded as F*%$ and the more crowded it is, the more frustrating it becomes, and can really blow your whole sesh. Find a spot where nobody is at and paddle out there, start practicing your takeoff on the shoulder. If you are deathly afraid of the ocean, then you really shouldn't be out there. And it won't help your chances with the men in grey suits, either, they sense fear the same way a dog does, they can smell it. We were all beginners' at one time or another, and once you catch the bug, you'll kick yourself in the a$$ for not staring when you were a kid. Have fun, that's the most important thing.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    Reminds me of a guy that came around a few months ago, maybe more, that talked a lot of **** and got himself banned. I remember him bashing ppl that surfed in the winter. It's like, dude, you picked the wrong place for that. Matt will remember him

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    360
    No offense but I am not the one bringing the aggro, others did, and like typical pack behavior, the simple thinkers joined into the frenzy. It's okay, I have a thicker skin than all those instigators can ever have (until they grow up that is)
    I will welcome positive advice and it's easy to block the troublemaker posters here, so move along kiddies if you have no nice things to discuss.
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    Reminds me of a guy that came around a few months ago, maybe more, that talked a lot of **** and got himself banned. I remember him bashing ppl that surfed in the winter. It's like, dude, you picked the wrong place for that. Matt will remember him

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rehoboth
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Hello everyone,

    I have met a lot of cool people and keep trying to open up about being new and looking to hang out with other surfers, but I feel some people are being nice but are weird-ed out because I am sometimes overly social looking for surfing friends. So to end this long intro (thanks for reading this far if you did), please help me out and let's go surfing...everyone, anyone. If you are serious and have a schedule that allows you to get out during weekdays and don't mind a kook wanting to be a surfer enthusiast for real, please really consider PMing me and we can share info. I mean I will even buy lunch (like pizza's please!) if you friend me up. I'm dying trying to find new peeps to surf with. Doing it alone is seriously just too frightening for me at this point and when I am around others I get to know, I am not afraid at all.
    Thanks again for reading!
    Gruvi

    He initially stated that he is overly presumptuous seeking others to share the stoke so after all the posts I'm sure caught up in too much drama that's little overhead for a newbie, the drama can be weird even for seasoned members.

    Gruvi,

    Welcome, paddle with nice even strokes, sit back listen and learn and enjoy yourself you find what you looking for in do time ............. we all have that's why we're here
    Last edited by goofy footer; Sep 20, 2011 at 09:56 PM.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    360
    Advice is sound, thank you Goofy! All in all the drama that developed is quite hilarious. Sad for those that want to take it to a mean and nasty level but that's on them, and when they get older they will just look weary for all the anger and mean spirit they carried along the way. I can tell there are a lot of really nice people in here besides those others. So thanks for pointers. It all helps.
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy footer View Post
    He initially stated that he is overly presumptuous seeking others to share the stoke so after all the posts I'm sure caught up in too much drama that's little overhead for a newbie, the drama can be weird even for seasoned members.

    Gruvi,

    Welcome, paddle with nice even strokes, sit back listen and learn and enjoy yourself you find what you looking for in do time ............. we all have that's why we're here

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Rehoboth
    Posts
    271
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Advice is sound, thank you Goofy! All in all the drama that developed is quite hilarious. Sad for those that want to take it to a mean and nasty level but that's on them, and when they get older they will just look weary for all the anger and mean spirit they carried along the way. I can tell there are a lot of really nice people in here besides those others. So thanks for pointers. It all helps.
    G
    Well Said sorry dude, I shorted ya, you deserve more credit than I posted ..........
    So true, certainly can use more "nice people" like yourself since some do (not you) struggle with comprehension after reading your posts your heart & soul in the right place