LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    yeah same here. i know i saw moderator as well.
    Okay since this thread went where it was gonna go I will lay it all out here

I certain few went to swellinfo and cried the blues to swellinfo .I will not say who they are cause they will post up in due time . Certian threats where made to swellinfo according to them. So me and swellinfo came to a mutual agreement that It was best for me to step down as mod so when push comes to shuve certain people cant pull the mod card cause my internet kung fu is better than theres. plain and simple.

End of discussion
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Sep 21, 2011 at 12:33 AM.

now we all know

i couldnt wait to get out of my Business Law class this evening to check this thread and see the shenanigans that took place since i left. thank you swellinfo community for all the laughs.

Now it's getting weird

This thread has gotten so deep that I think the late Columbo would have trouble figuring this one out

This thread is amazing. I'm new to the forum and never expected this..... but it sure is entertaining.

Images
    Dean? Come on now, we all know it's you Hilly. Kidding, lol.

This is by farrrrr the nutiest thread i have ever seen.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Look below my name where do u see MOD???????

I know why this thread was started and where its going . Gruvi you may continue with your post I know who u are now .
    oh my god matt knows something we don't about this guy. i am so weirded out right now its ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Epic, not police. Look at my avatar. I'll let you figure it's meaning. And try to look at it this way...do you feel one of the father's on this board would be okay that one day a guy much like beachbreak makes a threat of harm against one of his children if they were a poster on a local forum. I can tell you that you should take my professional evaluation that BB is presenting as an acutely paranoid person and they can be most dangerous.
    i have come to the conclusion that gruvi is either
    1. A Freemason (dangerous cult member)
    or
    2. A wizard

A simple check of Gruvi and Hilly's IP addresses should resolve this. If they both share the same IP, they are the same guy. If that IP address places them somewhere near the Jersey shore, and not PA, than the whole thread is joke.

Now I feel like Swellinfo has to look into this. My whole outlook on humanity depends on it. Either Gruvi is who he says he is, and I should try to open my eyes to the good in people, or he's just a d-bag messing around on an internet forum and I should be a grouchy cynic.