LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dark Fall Surf Movie

Someone told me about this today and I would enjoy seeing. However it's not available for rent anywhere I have an account. I'm not sure if this is inappropriate, but I want to ask if anyone that has the film wouldn't mind lending to me? I live near Philadelphia and can pay shipping both ways if you can loan it out for a bit? Thanks!!
    G

Images
    Since your new to Surfing one to have have is a good collection of surf movies to get us threw the flat spells. I belive you can buy it online for 19.99 I think on this site if Swellinfo has it on there .

If you use the search option and so a search for surf movies you can see what others have said about what movies are good or not. Also think about what type for surfing you like too. If you like longboarding you might what something like Single Yellow Fin or Picaresque just as an example

Images
    Dude it's only like $20 just buy it, it's well worth the money. You can get it in most NJ surf shops or order it online.

Thanks for the tips guys. I will look in the shops. But really, I'm not a disc collector and rather put $20 in the gas tank to drive to the surf

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Thanks for the tips guys. I will look in the shops. But really, I'm not a disc collector and rather put $20 in the gas tank to drive to the surf
    Itunes ........

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    Itunes ........
    Found it there. Thank you.

Can't find it on US iTunes.. anyone else having this problem?

surfspace . net has it for free download

Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    surfspace . net has it for free download
    nice man..

I just paid the $14.99 to own it in the itunes library. Video quality and sound are excellent.