LOGIN | REGISTER

Wet suit Repair - Zip

Hey guys,

So my 3-2 zip broke and I reckon the wet suit got another 6 months left in it, so does anyone know a place that I can get it fixed or order a new zip?

Thanks

it's gone... time to get a new suit

Images
    do you mean the entire zipper is broken or just the thing to pull it shut?

The teeth of the zipper are all there, it's just the zip itself which is thus attached to the cord came off. I need a new zip that fits the teeth on the wetsuit.

Maybe I should just get a new one lol **** man I love surfing so much that when it comes to buying **** for it there just no backing down esp if it will keep me out of the water lol

Thanks

Images
    A few years ago a friend of mine had the same issue- he brought his suit to a place that does shoe repair, clothing alterations and luggage repair. They had found the zipper that was needed and fixed it for really cheap.

walkingon has the right advice. You can also try those tailors at a local mall to do it while you shop or whatever. Dry cleaner places can probably help you too. If it's just a zipper tab that needs resetting, I can't see that costing more than a few bucks. Worth it if rest of suit is all good. Let us know what you end up doing and where you went for repairs please.

Thanks, will let you know, I already saw a cleaners/alterations store in my town she said you need a special zip for the teeth. I will try a tailor this week.

I would try the wetsuit manufacturer.