LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    fock.... 48 hours.. no surf, and rain... now what...

gruvi was taking over the forum with a new thread every moment he thought of a new question (some of which have been removed)... Gruvi was only banned temporarily for 48 hours in an attempt to prevent gruvi from taking over our Swellinfo society.
    Pheww, breathing a sigh of relief, temporarily, for 48 hrs.

i liked reading gruvl's posts. i'm coming on here over, and over, and find myself visiting more to read this forum since the gruvi debacle began. hope he knows it's for only 48 hours, and doesn't think it's permanent, and never vists us again. though the repetitive over excessive posting of threads is really getting out of control.

havent posted in a while but after reading all this gruvi and hilly stuff made me. whoever or whatever gruvi is... it is a character and seems pretty stoked about surfing just saying. Even though he is asking ridiculous questions at least it is entertaining

Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    i can't really picture gruvi or hilly as eddie murphy

Surf was sick today.. but COME BACK GRUVI!!

we want gruvi back!!!!!!!

Images
    His name is gerard. He was surfing chincoteague today and would not shut up. He told me to tell everyone he had been banned from swellinfo and that his stoke is still alive. He also said he doesn't know what is with all the agro dudes. He then said im going to the inside and ride the soup. That was the last time i saw him.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    His name is gerard. He was surfing chincoteague today and would not shut up. He told me to tell everyone he had been banned from swellinfo and that his stoke is still alive. He also said he doesn't know what is with all the agro dudes. He then said im going to the inside and ride the soup. That was the last time i saw him.
    what was he riding? nsp? bic? or a super yellowed out 90's board with crazy bright colors splashed all over it?