LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    There's BSing going on here?????????? I'm SHOCKED, SHOCKED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    When and why did you decide to start surfing? What inflluenced you?
    I REALLY hope I don't get banned again replying here? But since it's in an existing thread and not hogging up a new thread space I assume it's okay?
    I think I sort of explained my reasons at the beginning, and I don't mind reiterating; I had a goal to overcome phobias of being in the ocean. This past summer I decided to face the fears and during time in Chincoteague this past summer I saw the young to old surfers having a blast on surfboards. I dove in and bought a board and fell in love right away. I think it was the empowerment I got from overcoming my worst fears about the ocean the first time I sat out in the line up. Then I caught a wave I was able to ride briefly. That feeling was something I never felt before and since that moment I want to experience it again and again. And the people I met in Chincoteague were really positive souls that stoked my stoke even more. I can't wait to see most of them this week! Great dudes and dudettes

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    I REALLY hope I don't get banned again replying here? But since it's in an existing thread and not hogging up a new thread space I assume it's okay?
    I think I sort of explained my reasons at the beginning, and I don't mind reiterating; I had a goal to overcome phobias of being in the ocean. This past summer I decided to face the fears and during time in Chincoteague this past summer I saw the young to old surfers having a blast on surfboards. I dove in and bought a board and fell in love right away. I think it was the empowerment I got from overcoming my worst fears about the ocean the first time I sat out in the line up. Then I caught a wave I was able to ride briefly. That feeling was something I never felt before and since that moment I want to experience it again and again. And the people I met in Chincoteague were really positive souls that stoked my stoke even more. I can't wait to see most of them this week! Great dudes and dudettes
    so wait. you got banned for starting so many threads?

Gruvi , surf lavalette tomorow.. Im seroiuse i wanna meet you and surf lol and take pics!!!

Images
    I don't read this site for like 3 days, and this is what happens? Thank god I was able to read a few pages from his initial thread before it got removed...

I mean, fu**, who needs the Jersey Shore when I can just log on and read this... I think I will wait another 24 hours, let the thread grow, pop some pop corn and enjoy myself....

This was seriously, pure magic... Welcome back my friend... Welcome back!

I hate to break it to everyone.....but im Gruvi....im a 40 year old albino virgin that saw the ocean for the first time this year...

Thanks for the welcome Zach Epic, I don't know where that break is. Plus I have a lesson to take on tomorrow at Belmar. I want a professional view of where I need to improve. A lot of my surfing to date has been with friendly critiquing and I feel a pros objective delegation will benefit me at this early stage...unless someone here that really knows what to teach will step up to take cash for real time with me?? Thanks
    Gruvi

"Dudes and dudettes" is so awesome

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Thanks for the welcome Zach Epic, I don't know where that break is. Plus I have a lesson to take on tomorrow at Belmar. I want a professional view of where I need to improve. A lot of my surfing to date has been with friendly critiquing and I feel a pros objective delegation will benefit me at this early stage...unless someone here that really knows what to teach will step up to take cash for real time with me?? Thanks
    Gruvi

For 100$ an hour I'll teach you how to ride an alaia!

the golf thread has zach sounding like gruvi