LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Dudes,
    My penance is finished. I would like to say more, but due to administration requests, I will be less enthusiastic in posting from now on after this reply. As to Gerard being in the soup in Chincoteague, that is not correct. I won't be down there until this coming Thursday, September 29th. And yes, I can get out to the line up very well by myself, thank you I'm learning where to go in, and I have been bad arse enough to go in through the inside to help strengthen my paddle and learn to take it from the breaks and wash.
    As to color of preference, I would not be wearing yellow with blue. I prefer black. I got a new 3/2 and a 4/3 and I am excited to get these new kooksuits well worn this season. I just bought some 3mm boots too, because I am serious that I want to get better by going out for as long as I can this year, in hopes it betters me, and makes me toughened up a bit. There are a bunch of you that don't take me serious, and I'm okay with that. I still have enjoyed even the derisive posts with their enormity of hilarity Seriously dudes, I can state I have never, ever in all my years using the internet, laughed as hard and enjoyed myself so immensely as I have done with you all here. I genuinely think all of you are good people and I thank you from the bottom of my board
    o god hes back everyone.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    His name is gerard. He was surfing chincoteague today and would not shut up. He told me to tell everyone he had been banned from swellinfo and that his stoke is still alive. He also said he doesn't know what is with all the agro dudes. He then said im going to the inside and ride the soup. That was the last time i saw him.
    im shocked any of you believed him at all. marknel is known for frequently BSing and this post is obviously no different

yes!!!!!!!!!!!! hes back dudes!!!!!! GRUVI!!! Did you surf this morning groove man? Fun surf

I had a gruvi sighting this morning on the island. He was eating at scojos, he orderd the corn beef on hash.....he was wearing a rashgaurd.

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!! hes back dudes!!!!!! GRUVI!!! Did you surf this morning groove man? Fun surf
    Unfortunately I did not surf. I have to work this weekend and with travel time to Belamr and back, I would not get enough time in the water. I am going to Belmar tomorrow though!

Images
    Thats Him!

Images
    Whats your favorite beer gruvi?

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    Whats your favorite beer gruvi?
    I don't drink that bullshirt. But if you want an answer of what beer choice I would consume? It's Buckler.

Images
    Thats a NA beer

Images
    When and why did you decide to start surfing? What inflluenced you?