LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I heard he was fired as MOD for his grammatical errors.

just kidding, your the man, Matt.

Images
    Yeah micah and i can the a decison that it would be best for me to step down. Micah will tell you he had no issues with my moderator duties .

I think it funny how the only people who compained about me being a mod were the ones who started drama?? The ones who had more than one username and the one who only been here a short time.
    I have met alot of people of the site from surifng and going to the swap meets and it funny how all the ones who showed up were friendly and very nice. It just seem like a certain handful of you only come on here to start B/S and Drama.

Anyways the people who know me and like me on here out in the water know the truth . The ones who gotta hate gotta make themselves belive there own bs . Its really kinda sad

like i said,i never had a problem with him,i don't know him personally,but i guess some of you guys did,though he seemed reasonable to me.i know yankee and bueno and ihatelongboarders have been really rough,and i'm no gruvi/hilly myself,but i find the Matt Johnson removal an end of an era,since i was around when he was appointed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah micah and i can the a decison that it would be best for me to step down. Micah will tell you he had no issues with my moderator duties .

I think it funny how the only people who compained about me being a mod were the ones who started drama?? The ones who had more than one username and the one who only been here a short time.
    I have met alot of people of the site from surifng and going to the swap meets and it funny how all the ones who showed up were friendly and very nice. It just seem like a certain handful of you only come on here to start B/S and Drama.

Anyways the people who know me and like me on here out in the water know the truth . The ones who gotta hate gotta make themselves belive there own bs . Its really kinda sad
    I only lash back when people make idiotic comments and don't know what they are talking about.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I only lash back when people make idiotic comments and don't know what they are talking about.
    I never had a issue with you on the forum . Its the ones that constantly start drama, and attack ppl for no reason only cause they got nothing better to do or conductive to the topic they are taking off its current path.

Images
    I never had a issue with you on the forum . Its the ones that constantly start drama, and attack ppl for no reason only cause they got nothing better to do or conductive to the topic they are taking off its current path.
    I think it may shy people away from asking questions that they may have by being in fear of getting called a kook. This forum is just full of people who think they're all Slaters, it gets ridiculously annoying. Why can't the people of this forum act like the ones on swaylocks...or normal.

Images

once bitten...

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    I think it may shy people away from asking questions that they may have by being in fear of getting called a kook. This forum is just full of people who think they're all Slaters, it gets ridiculously annoying. Why can't the people of this forum act like the ones on swaylocks...or normal.
    that is a good point. there is a lot of posturing and self-egotism from some people that seems unnecessary, but i guess it makes the flamer feel better about himself. oh well.

Images
    I sure hope the new moderator is a boogie boarder....

pwned, sorry Micah had too....
    Last edited by Chris Joyner; Sep 22, 2011 at 12:40 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    I sure hope the new moderator is not a boogie boarder....
    awww..gee...ya hurt my feelings. sigh

Hey brother I hope you aren't referring to me as I did not even think of you when I asked the admin about my ban issue. I don't even know whom initially enacted a ban on me before I pieced things together after reading your boast about it after it happened. As far as I understood everything was copasetic between us and then I guess you were the one that did ban me for your mistaken ID of me.It's cool you never said sorry for it, some of us have a hard time accepting personal responsibilty. I don'y hold a grudge and forgive ya man