LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    I dont know the circumstances but its a surf website not making missiles here or sending someone to space, If Matt liked his job, and it seemed he did put him back on. There is much more to worry about in this world to have someone fired from a non paying job. If you are so thin-skined go on the sesame street fourm but you would probably even cry on there.

IF MJ goes, I go...its been real yall.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Hey brother I hope you aren't referring to me as I did not even think of you when I asked the admin about my ban issue. I don't even know whom initially enacted a ban on me before I pieced things together after reading your boast about it after it happened. As far as I understood everything was copasetic between us and then I guess you were the one that did ban me for your mistaken ID of me.It's cool you never said sorry for it, some of us have a hard time accepting personal responsibilty. I don'y hold a grudge and forgive ya man
    I didnt not Ban you it was dont after Swellinfo and I put my Hat on the self if you understand what I am saying. Your one post had some commments in it that may me belive you were someone else . I had other mods confirm that your IP adress was were it was coming from . I wont say where that is but its not from PA.

My advise to you is this Mellow out . Its good to ask questions but not ones that could be answered the the search button on this forum . Its like watching the water before you go so you know where not to be so you dont get drilled

Yes I did enjoy being a Mod . I and swellinfo thought I did a fair and good job . Me not being a mod wont stop me from being a VERY ACTIVE part of Swellinfo

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    I sure hope the new moderator is not a boogie boarder....
    or a longboarder haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bueno View Post
    or a longboarder haha

Yeah only ADMIN Can be a boogie boarders cause its his house

But all in said and done it was a mutual agreement me and Micah came to . If I am needed to mod I will do so agian.

If I have to Step down to keep the site up cause of threats made by other then I will remove my hat in order to keep the site up
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Sep 22, 2011 at 12:09 AM.

That's it, the new MOD will be a SUP to satisfy all. √

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    That's it, the new MOD will be a SUP to satisfy all. √
    laird hamilton as swellinfo moderator?

Quote Originally Posted by bueno View Post
    or a longboarder haha
    so only shortboarders are cool???? who cares what somebody rides the dude did a good job i think

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ripturbo View Post
    so only shortboarders are cool???? who cares what somebody rides the dude did a good job i think
    he was kidding....

oh. hence the hahaha i guess