LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Just don't refer to any of us in the past tense... if you know what I mean. TS.

Images
    And the order is Tableing #1, the others after, although Propper would likely argue that point.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Obviously. The last connection I saw him with was Global Surf Industries when they came through as sponsors of the OCM Surfrider longboard Legends contest in June of 2008. He was at the Party with SRF president Shelly Dawson at the pre-contest party.

the guy on the right looks like he should be saying in the most heavily russian accent "I am a 50 year old Russian surfer...from Russia..and I have come to take Kelly Slaters throne!"

Images
    The "Guy" had Slater's FL throne BEFORE Kelly was a twinkle in his father's eye. But then I guess you don't know who the "Tom and Gerry" are on his shirt either. Sad indeed.

[QUOTE]
    The "Guy" had Slater's FL throne BEFORE Kelly was a twinkle in his father's eye. But then I guess you don't know who the "Tom and Gerry" are on his shirt either.
    Not a one has gotten it yet or are we just that "old" ......... nice ride down memory lane again MDS

thats a sick board

Images
    Oh, and Mike wants to know what the "Duct Tape" on the deck is all about. Why not get it fixed?

It's been said that MT once surfed a contest in Monmouth Beach/North End Long Branch... I'd like to know if that's true.

Subotai on the right. Thats a hint

Oh, and Mike wants to know what the "Duct Tape" on the deck is all about. Why not get it fixed?
    Been hangin on wall and decided to take it out other day, noticed weak spot was crackin so duct taped it so I could feel were it was better and hopefully give it some support. Woulda takin it off for pic if I knew you were gonna show it to the man himself! LOL