Show me the way to go home
    I'm tired and I want to go to bed
    I had a little drink about an hour ago
    And it went right to my head
    Where ever I may roam
    On land or sea or foam
    You will always hear me singing this song
    Show me the way to go home

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    ive been trying not to comment on the threads started by gruvi but have been reading them. and from what i see hes just full of the fresh stoke, sort of like what we all got when we first learned to surf. but to gruvi if i were you i would back down a little from making threads and use the search button.

you can't go swimming in the rain, you'll get wet. as per the shark part, i was out until 8:30 some nights this summer and i'm still responding, I wouldn't worry about them, but as a precaution maybe go with a friend.

as per the rain part, it kind of glasses off the water as long as the wind doesn't get too bad with the showers. it's really fun in my opinion. it makes me rethink nature when i'm out their surfing in the rain.

is it true that sharks will rub up on you before they bite? i was in wildwood when one guy flew out of the water and claimed a shark brushed up on him. i didnt believe him and if it was anything maybe a porpoise or a dolphin? they were feeding close by that day. the guy said they can taste you with their skin. ?

i now hate all of you. shut the f u c k up.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ripturbo View Post
    i now hate all of you. shut the f u c k up.
    turbo rip..lay off the juice bruh! your mood swings are affecting your cut back and forum stoke!

again with that? you were just waitn to pounce huh hoss? if you were to go back a piece youd see that im the one everyone railed on for speaking out against substance abuse. check the 420 thread from april. besides, i was kidding. peace, and chicken grease

Actually (and some of your suggested tunes are great!) I was humming the "Doobey, dobbey doo" that the penguin used to do on those old Bud(I think it was the Bud Penguin) commercials from the 90s. It was like, thinking WTF! Um, ohh, I just saw panicked sardines a foot in front of me...<turned board to shore>...<gently paddling> "doobey doobey doo" with my feet bent nearly back to my head and praying a decent swell would give a push but it didn't!

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Actually (and some of your suggested tunes are great!) I was humming the "Doobey, dobbey doo" that the penguin used to do on those old Bud(I think it was the Bud Penguin) commercials from the 90s. It was like, thinking WTF! Um, ohh, I just saw panicked sardines a foot in front of me...<turned board to shore>...<gently paddling> "doobey doobey doo" with my feet bent nearly back to my head and praying a decent swell would give a push but it didn't!

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    Awesom! LOL! for real!!! That was enough, eh? Hahaha Perfect response!