LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by wet suit = no tourists View Post
    Oh no, now he's got two days to prepare.
    I litterly laughed out loud haha... Gruvi is THE swellinfo king. the dude RULES the board for a week, gets banned not once... but TWICE. Hooks up with men, Will we ever forget this character?!?! AND to top it off, the guy is married and works in a HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    I litterly laughed out loud haha... Gruvi is THE swellinfo king. the dude RULES the board for a week, gets banned not once... but TWICE. Hooks up with men, Will we ever forget this character?!?! AND to top it off, the guy is married and works in a HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gruvi if you can read this. you will go down in history on this forum.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvin View Post
    Totally agree with Matt! If it doesnt feel right, dont go out or go ahead and paddle in. I was surfing in Bodega Bay north of San Francisco. Great White heaven and your surfing with sea lions. Scary place being a part of the food chain.. anyway....a sea lion paddled up and barked at me. I figured he was telling me its lunch time and I should get out of the water. Next day I heard a sponger got nibbled on.
    you gotta listen to your surroundings.

I have to say, I'm now laughing louder at the dudes who are bending over backwards to be so nice to Gruvi and actually help him than I am at Gruvi.
    I mean, I'm all for sharing the stoke, but seriously giving advice to a dude who claims to be frantically paddling away from a school of sardines (by the way, when did this become the Mediterranean Sea?)

I love Gruvi. I think whoever behind him is a comic genius, having created a character that is farcical just shy of unbelievable. Like all great fictional characters, he's managed to hold a mirror up to us all, exposing both the overly aggro/nasty and over the top aloha tendencies of the surfing world. How we react to Gruvi says more about us than it does about Gruvi. And if he's actually a real person, well that says a lot about me then doesn't it? It's all awesome awesomeness.
    Last edited by ragdolling; Sep 23, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ragdolling View Post
    I have to say, I'm now laughing louder at the dudes who are bending over backwards to be so nice to Gruvi and actually help him than I am at Gruvi.
    I mean, I'm all for sharing the stoke, but seriously giving advice to a dude who claims to be frantically paddling away from a school of sardines (by the way, when did this become the Mediterranean Sea?)

I love Gruvi. I think whoever behind him is a comic genius, having created a character that is farcical just shy of unbelievable. Like all great fictional characters, he's managed to hold a mirror up to us all, exposing both the overly aggro/nasty and over the top aloha tendencies of the surfing world. How we react to Gruvi says more about us than it does about Gruvi. And if he's actually a real person, well that says a lot about me then doesn't it? It's all awesome awesomeness.
    I believe men, that gruvie has totally played us all, including mr. swellinfo. This forum sounds like it should be in a seinfeld episode. To make an analogy, Gruvie sounds like he's trying to talk about atomic bombs to J. Robert Oppenheimer

No post for gruvi, 1 year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    hes probably going to type all of his questions into a microsoft word document then unleash them on the forum when the ban's over