LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Images
    Bottom line is if you dont feel comfortable or you have a bad feelin about going out . You mind isnt playin tricks on you and it is just best to go with you gut feeling and not go out

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Bottom line is if you dont feel comfortable or you have a bad feelin about going out . You mind isnt playin tricks on you and it is just best to go with you gut feeling and not go out
    I agree with this psychology Matt. I'm leaning toward going out today. My first ever rain session

Images
    another thing I might add is dont surf near a rain water drain pipe aswell. The rain water that comes out of them comes from the runoff from the streets aswell and some sewer run off aswell. Surfing by them in heavy rains will make you sick . also get a neti pop or netti bottle and rinse you sinuses out after your session when u get home . It will help with getting sinus infections

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    I agree with this psychology Matt. I'm leaning toward going out today. My first ever rain session
    assuming that you are real, i will offer you some fatherly advice..if you have this much fear about surfing, you probably need to take up golf. what we do is dangerous. all it takes is one wrong fall on a knee high wave and you are paralyzed. if you can put that stuff out of your head, you will be fine. if you can't, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    hahaha dude that is THE perfect post of the century.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    hang on. why does it say under gruvi's name it says banned? did he get banned again?

Images
    temporary, 48 hour ban, to prevent gruvi from taking over the Swellinfo forums with a new thread for every question that popped up in his head.

Images
    Temporary? Crap!!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    temporary, 48 hour ban, to prevent gruvi from taking over the Swellinfo forums with a new thread for every question that popped up in his head.
    Oh no, now he's got two days to prepare.

Totally agree with Matt! If it doesnt feel right, dont go out or go ahead and paddle in. I was surfing in Bodega Bay north of San Francisco. Great White heaven and your surfing with sea lions. Scary place being a part of the food chain.. anyway....a sea lion paddled up and barked at me. I figured he was telling me its lunch time and I should get out of the water. Next day I heard a sponger got nibbled on.
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post