LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Golfing!

1. Golfing!

Does anyone else on here love to golf when its flat or just in general? It's so damn addicting just like surfing is. I played a bunch back when I was younger and in High School but many years later and having some more spare time on my hands, I've been spending so much time this past few months whenever it was flat trying to get pretty legit. but its definitely difficult and going to take a while.

"golf is a good walk spoiled." ~ mark twain

I prefer to stay away from sports that destroy wetlands and aquifers with their over-excessive use of fertilizer and water. Stay above killing wetlands......

4. Golfing is still pretty sick nonetheless

I love golf, and play some of the local courses a few times a year. The best thing about it is when you hit one just right you don't even feel the club hit the ball. You just hear that "pop" and it just flies off into the air. That's what keeps me coming back.

But as for playing regularly...it's something I tell people I'm saving for when I'm old.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I prefer to stay away from sports that destroy wetlands and aquifers with their over-excessive use of fertilizer and water. Stay above killing wetlands......
    dude, come one. you do something not to hurt the environment but the unintended consequences are usually much, much worse. just ask the liberals, wait they wouldn't admit it if there was a gun in there mouth.

golf is the opposite of surfing

I get what you mean... My friends tried to teach me this summer when I was looking to kill time when the waves were not around. I loved going to the driving range and yeah, it is addictive. But, once the waves came back, I set it down.

Images

and now for something completely different...

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    dude, come one. you do something not to hurt the environment but the unintended consequences are usually much, much worse. just ask the liberals, wait they wouldn't admit it if there was a gun in there mouth.
    wow, that was almost spelled correctly. oh wait...was that the obligatory derailment of the thread?
    Last edited by spongedude; Sep 25, 2011 at 08:56 AM.

"golf is a good walk spoiled." ~ mark twain

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!