LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    6'0 wrv performance fish shaped by Redman. I will never ever let this board die

Images
    Here is a picture of BABY TALK, stolen from me and now in a giant piece of art in front of the LJ art museum... BABY TALK is right in the middle... hard to see it... but its so sad... its gotten yellowed over the past 5 years too.... I googled it and found a picture of it

6'4" WRV Nugget

Images
    Its kinda hard for me to say. Matt Calvani out does himself with every board I get . My 9'8 Elevator was the bast longboard I have ever ridden until I got the 9'10 BN lightweight. I am gonna get a Levitator this winter , We talked saturday and he said that would be a great board for me

My current board is a Calvani shape. 5'6" quad fast as a rocket and easily the best board I have ever owned.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    best board ever...Hot Stuff Kong model circa 1986 from BB Bombers. LOVED that board. Best in current quiver...6.2x20x2.5 Ashton squashtail. just magic in almost every condition.
    Wheres the Jeep?????

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    My current board is a Calvani shape. 5'6" quad fast as a rocket and easily the best board I have ever owned.
    Yeah I am gonna get a Dharma too. Margaret said they really make a seasoned longboarder Question if they wanna ride a log anymore LOL

Absolutely a great board. Make sure you go small, I own 2 and prefer the smaller one.

This is beside the point of this thread...but, that's some nasty art work!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Absolutely a great board. Make sure you go small, I own 2 and prefer the smaller one.
    Yeah I was gonna go 5'4