LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    I have a 5'10 steve seebold shaped swallow tail.. it catches any friggen small mush, and up to head high barrels. Really my favorite board ever. bought it used for $70. Its a beater.. shore break.. no prob. Im not scared if it gets a buckle so i can just throw anuthing at it...and I rip it more than my new ci's and things.

Its that board that stays in my truck... for wherever im on the job and i find any surf.

7' Rawson hyper classic, once in a blue moon but if Im riding it its goin off!

Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    Wheres the Jeep?????
    getting ready to hand it off to my son. looking at 4 door JKs now for a new project vehicle. as a side note for the enviros of the board, the TJ gets 8 mpg and I'm hoping for 12 with the JK so I'm doing my part

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyg View Post
    6'0 wrv performance fish shaped by Redman. I will never ever let this board die
    Redman...great shaper...man I wish he was still around. I had a Hotline and a WRV shaped by him. Best 2 boards I ever had.

ANything wiast to head high I guess I would have to say my 5'-5" x 19 1/4" x 2 3/8" Tommy Moore Round Nose Fish, its more like a performance shortboard than a fish , low rails, foiled out perfectly, it loves to be ridden on rail, and i love to provide that for her!
    Anything waist and under my Tommy Moore Slop Rod 5'-6" x 21" x 2- 3/8" EPS Quad. THIng absouletly flies and even though she is wide the bump wings reduce that rounded diamond tail and all the Vee in the tail she will turn on a dime in the small slop