LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday 11/4

Images
    sunday forecast is likely an undercall... i'm thinking there will be plenty of size leftover through the day. enjoy.

Images
    yo rightaway i dont think inlet will be that good because of the north winds but it might be worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by RIGHTaway View Post
    I'll see u there. I'll be at the inlet round 12. If u see a blue spoiler that sorta looks like a longboard, point me out.
    will do ill be there prolly all day. if you see a kid with long blond hair thats my buddy shane ill be with him on our sponges lol

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    sunday forecast is likely an undercall... i'm thinking there will be plenty of size leftover through the day. enjoy.
    don't know what you were calling for but ocean city maryland was chest-head in the am and chest in the pm. clean conditions all day w/straight offshores.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    don't know what you were calling for but ocean city maryland was chest-head in the am and chest in the pm. clean conditions all day w/straight offshores.
    NJ was the same....and there are fun ones today...2- to 4-foot and offshore early, but will most likely go south by midday to mid-afternoon...tomorrow could be fun in the mid- to late- AM timeframe...

BTW...Surfline stinks...

Jettylife521, I suggest you go to:

http://www.swellinfo.com/ and pick your region...while it seems that the forecast change quite often (which they ALL do more than 2-3 days out on the East Coast), Micah's forecasts are tight within the 2 day time frame..as good if not better than most..