LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Dear Swellinfo,

Dear Swellinfo,

Just an idea here. Didn't know where I could send suggestions so sorry if theres already an email dedicated to that but anyways.. I think it would be agood idea to put a "like" button on comments, like many other sites have. youtube, facebook, ect. Maybe even a way where you can write a small comment within a comment. Ya know something that doesn't take too much space but allows for a little expression. Smily face, "haha", ect. Just a thought. I think it would be a popular tool.

2. .....................

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    Just an idea here. Didn't know where I could send suggestions so sorry if theres already an email dedicated to that but anyways.. I think it would be agood idea to put a "like" button on comments, like many other sites have. youtube, facebook, ect. Maybe even a way where you can write a small comment within a comment. Ya know something that doesn't take too much space but allows for a little expression. Smily face, "haha", ect. Just a thought. I think it would be a popular tool.
    like!...i've been thinking of this too. Similar to Facebook or youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    comment within a comment is technically a quote?

anyway, for him to put something like that in (i'm assuming you're referring to reddit?), he'd probably have to adopt a whole new forum

Um, what about the "Rate this Thread" box?

theres already a thread like this idssmash. i was all over this idea last year

Yea. Mostly just for funny comments ya know. How many times have you seen a quoted comment just to say "Haha". And vice versa how many times have you read a really funny comment that you just wish you could press "like".

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJAQ View Post
    Um, what about the "Rate this Thread" box?
    Good tool. But i was thinking more along the lines of posts, not threads.

Looks like there's some vBulletin mods out there that will do this. Not sure if it is integrated in v4.x.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=204139

Images
    Nice, thanks:
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJAQ View Post
    Looks like there's some vBulletin mods out there that will do this. Not sure if it is integrated in v4.x.

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=204139