LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Today was green and clean in MD!

Anyone go out today? Did 5 hours in clean uncrowded conditions. The water was almost glowing green where it dredged up on the sandbar.

yes, water was green.Good waves

Yeah, a whole lot cleaner than Sat at AI.

didnt surf today but yesterday surfed for like 7 hours up here in jersey was super fun/ but conditions kinda changed throughout the day making it different but really fun

the water was eerily green and clear down in va beach. tons of blue crabs swimming around being creepers too

still totally filthy but really good before dark here tonight

Definately clean and fun down in ESVa. Sheet glass from 3 to about 5. Solid chest with a couple bigger coming through.

speaking of the water being filthy, i got home last night after surfing Saturday and Sunday and I have a sinus infection. I blew my nose last night and my ear clogged up, figured by the time I woke up this morning it would be clear, but here it is 24 hours later and my damn ear feels like I have an earplug in it. Anybody else surf this weekend in MD and having similar problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    speaking of the water being filthy, i got home last night after surfing Saturday and Sunday and I have a sinus infection. I blew my nose last night and my ear clogged up, figured by the time I woke up this morning it would be clear, but here it is 24 hours later and my damn ear feels like I have an earplug in it. Anybody else surf this weekend in MD and having similar problems?
    I surfed around 15th street this weekend in OC. No problems here. Sunday had some really fun sets with no almost no wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Been out every single day in oc for at least 3 hours a day at least since fri im feeling better then good