LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So pittted

Great stuff Gnar. Thank you.

Images
    Did they really feel the need to make it into a song????
    Last edited by wallysurfr; Sep 27, 2011 at 06:46 PM.

Images

dude, that's, like, harsh

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    i cant wait. this though, is my favorite video on youtube right now. very relevant for this post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BluTtvG32Iw
    ok, like this is like totally fvckln not EVEN what it's like, like, here and like at the fvckln beach and stuff, ya know? and like the chicks are like way like fvckln hotter and nobody talks like with all that fvckln profanity and swearin and sh!t and what's with the bullsh!t financial report bullsh!t? nobody has to fvckln work here....yer fvckln dad just gives you fvckln 200 bucks unless he's like a total fvckln d!ck or some g@y-a$$ sh!t like that.

man... oh well, i gotta hit the fvckin dispensary and get some crazy purple alien mondo skunk thai puna sh1t before i hit my moms up fer some cash so like my girlfriend can get like another kick-a$$ boob job.

later

Images
    1. that video is old 2. pretty sure he is not serious 3. this web redemption is going to be like the redemption of the best freakout kid which was very boring

just came across the web redemption video...here it is

http://www.surfersjournal.com/journa...tted-so-pitted
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Sep 28, 2011 at 08:30 PM.

Images
    like the shaper that goes..yeww

Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    1. that video is old 2. pretty sure he is not serious 3. this web redemption is going to be like the redemption of the best freakout kid which was very boring
    Don't have TV, so I didn't see the show, but I think the kid was probably totally 'serious', if you wanna call it that. I think we've all had a session where...I've walked out of the water and been so stoked that I couldn't put it into words. You just want to skip and hoot and holler like a maniac. Not even kidding, my buddy and I argued for about two hours about this video once, and his view (above) eventually won me over. I think the guy is just stoked out of his gord. Pretty freaking hilarious either way!