LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I got pitted!
    G
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJAQ View Post
    You might be able to rent a board at one of those shops for a week for much less. Why not call and ask?

Please tell us how your broke your board.

lmao @you I doubt you got "pitted", not on this coast, not yesterday. AND you definitely didn't encounter any board crushing lips. You should have made up a cooler story like you were shooting the pier or you bludgeoned your girlfriend with it.

This "gruvi" is getting under my skin. He may be foreign, or a child, or be the rainman, but I dont know... Can we take away his new thread privileges? Is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    lmao @you I doubt you got "pitted", not on this coast, not yesterday. AND you definitely didn't encounter any board crushing lips. You should have made up a cooler story like you were shooting the pier or you bludgeoned your girlfriend with it.

This "gruvi" is getting under my skin. He may be foreign, or a child, or be the rainman, but I dont know... Can we take away his new thread privileges? Is that possible?
    I think it was a joke. I hope it was a joke. :/

Gruvi Gruvi Gruvi... come on!!!!!!!!! With the new posts!!!!

Captain Gruvi dude, Take it from another 40+ surfer who learned how to surf well into adulthood... get a long board... at least 23" wide and at least 3" thick, preferably used... if you get a new board you are going to ruin it with your knees (a multitude of dings). Ride it for a year and then think about your fun boards or eggs or custom boards. More flotation = more waves for Captain Gruvi, straight up = the faster you learn how to surf.

gurvi

Is guy for real??? Has anyone seen him surf?

why don't you just tough it out for a few days without the funboard? You'll survive.

OH MY GOD GRUVI. your so annoying dude. im sorry, but its killing the vibe of the forum. why in earth did you need to tell us this in the 1st place? over it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post

he was referring to the youtube video where the guy is freaking out about getting pitted on some news report

what the hell is "pitted"? and the only way anyone would break a board with recent midatlantic waves lately would be a pearl on a very late takeoff!