LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 45

Thread: Ophelia is back

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405
    Went surfing at the CP yesterday.. Deffinitly underforcasted.. It was Head-OH and super cleann.. Great day!!! I started a 9-5 Mon-Fri in August. I thought for sure I was gonna miss ever Hurricane swell. ALL HAIL OPHELIA!!!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    Went surfing at the CP yesterday.. Deffinitly underforcasted.. It was Head-OH and super cleann.. Great day!!! I started a 9-5 Mon-Fri in August. I thought for sure I was gonna miss ever Hurricane swell. ALL HAIL OPHELIA!!!
    wasn't much fun up here last night.. s wind blowing super hard

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    wasn't much fun up here last night.. s wind blowing super hard
    Shoulda went to the (rhymes with stove). That spot can deffinitly handle some strong S winds.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    Shoulda went to the (rhymes with stove). That spot can deffinitly handle some strong S winds.
    it definitely can but the long period swell never shows up there.

  5. #25
    Yeah. I'd eat my hat if this swell filled in at Rhymes with Stove. Pretty much zilch at spots I checked right near there.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405
    huh.. I didnt know that. Guess i'm not all that experienced just yet lol.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Belmaaa
    Posts
    318
    the swell period and direction aren't good for the spot in discussion

  8. #28
    Fun day in OCMD yesterday...WOOT!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    BELMAR, NJ
    Posts
    1,494
    Images
    1
    Got some fun waves at a spot that has a long jetty that blocks the south wind. Super crowded tho- and only the inside sets where peeling.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Got some fun waves at a spot that has a long jetty that blocks the south wind. Super crowded tho- and only the inside sets where peeling.
    its always crowded if its the spot I think your talking about..