LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Research paper

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    17
    Images
    1

    Research paper

    Hello, I need to do a research paper for my English class in college. I'd like to have the topic about surfing, but do not have many ideas on what aspect of surfing I can use to write a research paper on.. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated !!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSurf64 View Post
    Hello, I need to do a research paper for my English class in college. I'd like to have the topic about surfing, but do not have many ideas on what aspect of surfing I can use to write a research paper on.. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated !!
    history of surfing, and the history of surfboards.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,329
    Images
    23
    evolution of surfboards DUH. Infinite information...or alaias

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    17
    Images
    1
    Evolution of surfboards sounds interesting. I like the idea that I can also include how surfing has many different fin configurations also. Thanks wbsurfer also!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSurf64 View Post
    Evolution of surfboards sounds interesting. I like the idea that I can also include how surfing has many different fin configurations also. Thanks wbsurfer also!
    no problem. as im actually doing a big argumentative paper on why surfing should be a nchsaa varsity sport.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    854
    Images
    2
    ive already had to do a couple papers like that and I did one on my bill sessions and then i just did one on why surfing is more than a hobby, it's a lifestyle. it's tricky if you try to express your own feelings though. you sound like an idiot to non-surfers sometimes haha

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    How about,

    Who is Gruvi and what is his damage?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    854
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    How about,

    Who is Gruvi and what is his damage?
    hahahahaha

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Manasquan, NJ
    Posts
    66
    Write about how surfing comes off as an eco friendly family to the common eye, but when you look into it, surfing is an absolutely brutal industry to the environment.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    17
    Images
    1
    Who is Gruvi and what is his damage? hahah thats a good topic..