LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Time is tickiing...

and I am counting on the compassion of some of you dudes to please help me get a floaty, wide, single finned board before I leave tomorrow 9-29. I know some here think I'm a total kook, and if you could overlook that concept a moment to help me, good karma will go to you Seriously looking for a water tight beater at low price while I have my WRV repaired this week. I heard assateague is supposed to be really clean on Friday and Saturday and I don't want to miss this session opportunity because my boards getting fixed. Please help this brother out? Thank you in bunches!
    G
    I can do cash in your hands if you can meet today before 3 pm near southeast PA or near Princeton (that whole area) or even after midnight tonight at a diner somewhere)

ban this a hole

Quote Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
    ban this a hole
    Know what? You have some mental health issues needing attention. I suggest don't stalk my posts and threads anymore as you evidently don't have the coping skills to mind your own business buddy.

no, the problem is your making your business public business by posting on a public forum. your clogging what was once a place with great information and conversation with uninformed garbage. you've already had several suggestions for solutions to your problem - just put a f*cking vinyl sticker over your fin plug and ride the board you have. your not going for round house cuttys - lacking a center fin is not going to affect you learning how to drop in and not pearl.

d bag

You can kiss the baby.
    Quote Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
    no, the problem is your making your business public business by posting on a public forum. your clogging what was once a place with great information and conversation with uninformed garbage. you've already had several suggestions for solutions to your problem - just put a f*cking vinyl sticker over your fin plug and ride the board you have. your not going for round house cuttys - lacking a center fin is not going to affect you learning how to drop in and not pearl.

d bag

Images
    just rent a board from a surf shop for the day. pretty easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Seriously. I was down in Wrightsville beach a month ago without my board. I had some free time, rented a 9ft soft top board for $15, and had a blast for a couple of hours in knee high surf. Best $15 I've spent in along time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Here, I'll make it easier:
    Malibu's Surf Shop

8th Street and the Boards, Ocean City Md

410-289-3000

Ask for Lee, I'm sure he will sell/rent you a LB.

9. Quote Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post

d bag
    Chill out holmes its not like theres that many threads to read in the first place..

just rent a damn board!!!!! If you can't stand up, you have no right owning more than one board!