LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
    Chill out holmes its not like theres that many threads to read in the first place..

false. seriously micah, i see a new thread every day, hoping its a decent thing where someone actually has something interesting to say, ask or tell someone something, but its just gruvi making another thread. then it sparks all this crap. i say ban this assclown and dont look back

2. We get like 10 new threads a day.....thats nothing, that takes me a good 15 minutes to read thru..

ya but gruvi is a jabroni. he talks more than he surfs (if at all), and created 2 threads about his broken board. I broke a board before, and i fixed it, i didn't whine on an internet forum asking someone for their board
    Last edited by RightCoastRipper; Sep 28, 2011 at 06:52 PM.

I wholeheartedly second the ban request. He's slowly turning this into his personal playground. I have absolutely zero desire to read anything from him, yet almost every thread that's visible from the homepage either was started by him or features his uninformed input prominently. It's cluttering up an otherwise interesting forum... I mean, I clicked on this thing wondering if somebody had some theory about the tropical setup right now and the chances of something developing in the Caribbean and swinging north, or whatnot, but no.

Please, Micah, regulate this clown.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Westy View Post
    I wholeheartedly second the ban request. He's slowly turning this into his personal playground. I have absolutely zero desire to read anything from him, yet almost every thread that's visible from the homepage either was started by him or features his uninformed input prominently. It's cluttering up an otherwise interesting forum... I mean, I clicked on this thing wondering if somebody had some theory about the tropical setup right now and the chances of something developing in the Caribbean and swinging north, or whatnot, but no.

Please, Micah, regulate this clown.
    Are you reading these comments Gruvi?

Images
    Body surfing requires no equipment beyond a pair of flippers, and even they are optional.

starting to agree as well.....this gruvi provided a few days of hilarity but now the funny is over and getting exponentially more annoying. its much less funny now that we see he is not a troll

also requesting a ban based on the fact he claimed he broke his board by 'getting pitted'. he can't even stand up. ban.

[QUOTE=RightCoastRipper;108249]ya but gruvi is a jabroni.

nice use of jabroni. thought i was the only one using that word. This Gruvi situation clearly isn't going to resolve itself. Also, my girlfriend brought me a pizza last night and all i could say was "groovy!" He is in our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyg View Post
    Also, my girlfriend brought me a pizza last night and all i could say was "groovy!" He is in our heads.
    Now, that is too funny! LMFAO!!