LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    pizzaaaa mmmmm... idk... its getting a little hot in here, groovy, you gotta CHILLLL with da posts man, You worry way to much. And yes Thanks to groovy i can never look at pizza the same

yeahh please do something about Gruvi.......He has no interest in actually surfing. If he did, he would be doing more surfing/hands on learning as opposed to cluttering this forum with kook posts. He's not even learning from the things we've said nor is he using the advice we give. Personally, i think Gruvi is a rich guy who wants to be "cool" and rocks his hollister shirts while throwing his money around to buy all the best equipment which he can't even use. Ban him......please. This guy is the definition of kook

i personally just banned the word "gruvi" from my vocabulary

Images
    look on craigslist, there are tons of boards for sale on there. or just rent one from a shop im sure they can work out a 1 week rental with you. ask the shop that is fixing your board

I think we should start calling kooks 'gruvis'. For example, 'look at this gruvi trying to paddle out in march w a 3/2.' 'this gruvi just burned me and ate it on the drop'

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    I think we should start calling kooks 'gruvis'. For example, 'look at this gruvi trying to paddle out in march w a 3/2.' 'this gruvi just burned me and ate it on the drop'
    Haha.. i have that joke with one of my friends i showed this too... ah man i just did a groovi drop, you look like a groovi haha.. funny shiz

maybe grooves wife doesnt give him any poon?

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    maybe grooves wife doesnt give him any poon?
    thats what i was thinking.

I think he just doesn't understand surfers at all. just doesn't get it, and seems like the person that never will

Quote Originally Posted by Epic View Post
    Haha.. i have that joke with one of my friends i showed this too... ah man i just did a groovi drop, you look like a groovi haha.. funny shiz
    I'll back you up on that. lets get it started

Images
    If i had to guess i would say he is banned already.