LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: do you think gruvi should be banned?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • ban this clown!

15 32.61%
  • let him live - he's just a grom in a man's body

19 41.30%
  • i don't care at all

12 26.09%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation petition to ban gruvi

there have been multiple requests to 'ban this clown'

Let the swellinfo community be heard.
    Last edited by RightCoastRipper; Sep 29, 2011 at 07:18 PM.

Images
    who cares? I can't believe everyone is just complaining about this guy nonstop, it's stupid. I thought we're all surfers and bodyboarders and not some whiny little b*tches crying about how some guy is posting too much on a forum. Just don't respond to him, he'll take the hint eventually

Images
    "he's just a grom in a man's body"......LOL

Images
    im going to repost what i said in the last thread:

honestly the way you guys are reacting to gruvi is pretty ridiculous. if you're so "annoyed" by his two threads up right now, why are you even reading them. if you see a post with his name under it, just ignore it if it stresses you out that much. go about your business on the forum like you usually would and don't go into these threads hunting for gruvi's crazy posts.

this poll is just childish. by making it your only throwing gas into the fire

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    im going to repost what i said in the last thread:

honestly the way you guys are reacting to gruvi is pretty ridiculous. if you're so "annoyed" by his two threads up right now, why are you even reading them. if you see a post with his name under it, just ignore it if it stresses you out that much. go about your business on the forum like you usually would and don't go into these threads hunting for gruvi's crazy posts.

this poll is just childish. by making it your only throwing gas into the fire

Exactly. Grow up kids. The people complaining about him and making fun of him are way more annoying than he is.

I agree with some aspects of nd081. Who cares as long as he hasn't committed any legal or ethical infractions. But I stand by my assertion that he is not a mentally healthy person. Most young men try to imitate and behave like others in the group they are trying to belong to, this goob continues to slide backwards and is intentionally attempting to get a reaction so that he receives more attention. This could be an indicator of future criminal behavior.

every argument above is based on the assumption he is real and not a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    every argument above is based on the assumption he is real and not a troll.
    Doubtful. If he is a troll, then he isn't very good at it. He is just a weird nooB.

"if i may..."
    he's whacked out for sure, but the banter following his posts is quite entertaining…