LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJAQ View Post
    MDsurfer, nice pic! when its that from? Do you have more pics from the same day?
    Check my gallery, the early pages. Drex Harrington, Nov. 3, 2007, hurricane Noel Swell right after the wind switched offshore. Ted Smith was there as well.

Images
    dude
    Im 6'6" tall and I ride a big guy tri which is 7'2"
    Ocean city pounds me like I'm a virgin in prison!
    When my wife asks me how it was I usually tell her that the waves are like sharks trying to eat you - they break so fast...
    sometimes when i have enough of the pounding and I wanna feel like im good then I go to assateague or chicoteague or pretty much anyhwere else
    hardest wave in the world - arguably...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eppeldaa View Post
    hardest wave in the world - arguably...
    Uhh...i'd love to hear that argument!

Images
    ha!
    U are right - i take it back
    maybe if there was a reef.

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    I brought down my 4/3 and may even wear my rash guard under it tied to speedos.
    That sounds like it hurts...Gruvman please dont wear a 4/3. A 4/3 should not be used until at least December. And the speedos...well whatever floats your boat!

I know the shout outs on Gruvi are getting played, but as the end of the month approaches and I take stock of what September has brought me, I say the appearance of Gruvi ranks in the top five things that occurred in my September 2011. If he could be translated to twitter he would be an absolute sensation. Real or constructed, I'm a Gruvi fan and hope his speedos don't get jammed up his crack this weekend. Go get 'em Gruvi!

Welcome!

Can there ever be too many novices on funshapes in the lineup? KB4L thinks not. The only suggestion I would make is modify that raft into a finely tuned knee shred-stick. It will be much easier to get into those grinders when you only have to make it to your knees. OCMD is definitely the heaviest wave on the planet.

Tom- As another who moved back from SD (OB Jetty was my home break), its a lot different out here. This summer I finally added a fish to my quiver and have been really pleased with it. Short & bouyant & gets up on plane quick.

maybe we can trade stories about the right coast some day.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy View Post
    maybe we can trade stories about the right coast some day.
    Did you mean the left coast?

It's not that cold buddy