LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Images
    no where did I say important, I said that is what attracts people there...don't be such a douche

woah! to give you some sort of perspective, my hometown has 1,334 locals as of the '10 census and probably swells 10x the size in the summer, or more. Although it feels like there are roughly only 200 in the winter when it's dead as hell

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    no where did I say important, I said that is what attracts people there...don't be such a douche
    Well, I may be what you say, but my 16425 days in OCM trumps your 50 visits to OCM by a literal TON. Enjoy Vah Beach.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Well, I may be what you say, but my 16425 days in OCM trumps your 50 visits to OCM by a literal TON. Enjoy Vah Beach.
    congratulations. you have been appointed to the position of all knower of ocean city md. who gives a ****?

For living in OC for that long your sure did provide worthless info. The poor guy could go to surfline's info section of the break and find out more facts. What a waste of 45 years in OC...or are you from Baltimore???
    Last edited by super fish; Oct 2, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

Images
    Nope, came here after 11 years in Cape May, NJ.
    Killer waves there in Vah Beach, eh?

http://www.swellinfo.com/gallery/sho...imageuser=9785
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Oct 3, 2011 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Photo by Super Fish

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Nope, came here after 11 years in Cape May, NJ.
    Killer waves there in Vah Beach, eh?

http://www.swellinfo.com/gallery/sho...imageuser=9785
    once again, MDsurfer, look at the date of that photo....that is not a recent photo of va beach since I have just moved here....pay attention to specifics or stfu. You are the worst arguer I have ever came across.

And from the looks of your profile, all you do is take pictures from the sand.

Images
    i think we have managed to scare our new friend away!

Thanks to everyone for saying hey. I moved in last weekend, but have gotten out 3 times. The water is nice and the waves have been really nice too. I suck ass, but I'm getting better, I just needed to shake out the cobwebs. Its been a while. Its fun though, I'm so stoked I made the move.

See you all in the water!

-Tom

you're gonna be disappointed - go back to san diego for real surf (and consistent surf) - but if you have no choice and gotta stay - keep your eyes out for: 1. tropical storms that affect us, and 2. winter surf - get the wetsuit advisors say you need for upper 20's water temps. (at least lower 30's - but you'd be limiting your opportunities!) Pay particular attention to hoods and booties, gloves/lobster claws/mittons. If you can handle the temps, you can get the surf! Good luck!

Hey Skippy...
    Yeah I surfed there a handful of times. I usually worked the OB pier or sunset cliffs. The jetty was they most territorial spot in San Diego in my opinion. Guys would try to start fights there all the time. Most of SD was laid back, but the jetty was cut throat. It reminded me of San Cruz. Great wave when it was working, one of the best in SD.