LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    why encourage?it's been over for a while,now

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    I was there sunday and today. I have been on gruvi spotting alert. Post a pic. I keep thinking any face i dont know is gruvi.
    Were you the guy with super short hair wearing boots that changed from his 4/3 to his 3/2 on Sunday, wearing boots? I saw same guy out today putting on his boots next to a black chair on the beach.
    Or were you there early morning?
    On Sunday I went early in a.m. and at 4ish p.m. Today we didn't surf and just walked the beach to catch one of the most wonderous site...a family of dolphins, around six, all playing and unbelievably, SURFING! They really looked to be surfing, sometimes jump clear of the water. Sometimes it looked like they competed for a spot in the swell and more than once all six caught a wave tightly together! I could see them clearly within the wave faces. It was just a vision ords can't relate to. I felt so lucky to see them playing for at least a half hour in the same spot. I LOVE surfing!

Images
    Im on vacation until thursday. I might take some pics tommorow of people out and post them and we could do a what pic is gruvi poll.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    Who you kidding Beachbreak,We know your a fan.

Images
    I left from obx half a mile left of avalon pier in the morning and drove back to the home break chincoteague probably 5pm i knew 1 guy and had saw the other 2 before but there was a guy on a longboard or funboard that i had only seen until recently.

Images
    Do you drive a suv.

not anymore.over.no more.don't care.sorry.i'm out

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    Do you drive a suv.
    Maybe but shhhhhh

Images

just can't resist the gruvi....

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    some who claim not to care do seem to follow each post...

hey gruvi, remember the arc of your surfing experience is personal...the rate at which you accelerate or stall in advancing is individual, so keep plugging away as best you can. ultimately, what some other creature thinks is irrelevant. the only person on that wave...or eating that sand..is you....

Images
    Tommorow morning should be a good learning day. Should be knee high occasional waist.