LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    And if anyone in CI for the week wants to stop at the "Inn", I will be here on the deck bar most evenings this week if you want to stop in, have a beer on my tab, and talk surfing and whatever.
    The View, hosted by gruvman!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    The View, hosted by gruvman!
    Actually I just moved over to Chatties. Its a bit more warm inside with a tinge less barfly motif.

Actually I just moved over to Chatties. Its a bit more warm inside with a tinge less barfly motif.
    Think of us as your mean older brother that teaches u the hard way...we have given u a lot of invaluable advice thru tough love. Good luck to ya. Also u better not be wearing a 4/3 or Im gonna kick your a$$!

gruvi to the forum is as the jersey shore is to television

I vote that "gruvi" is a fake (if it already hasn't been said, I didn't feel like searching through the threads)

6. Quote Originally Posted by sea.rage View Post
    I vote that "gruvi" is a fake (if it already hasn't been said, I didn't feel like searching through the threads)
    shut the **** up man I think we're all fed up with that bull****

Gruv you can come learn at our break down in VB any day you want

Were you the guy with super short hair wearing boots that changed from his 4/3 to his 3/2 on Sunday, wearing boots? I saw same guy out today putting on his boots next to a black chair on the beach.
    Or were you there early morning?
    On Sunday I went early in a.m. and at 4ish p.m. Today we didn't surf and just walked the beach to catch one of the most wonderous site...a family of dolphins, around six, all playing and unbelievably, SURFING! They really looked to be surfing, sometimes jump clear of the water. Sometimes it looked like they competed for a spot in the swell and more than once all six caught a wave tightly together! I could see them clearly within the wave faces. It was just a vision ords can't relate to. I felt so lucky to see them playing for at least a half hour in the same spot. I LOVE surfing!
    That was me. Tell me you were the guy that said, "I'm waiting until later, it's too epic for me right now."

By the way, if you charged yesterday, I'll give you a few props. There were a few pounding overhead closeouts Sunday morning. After a couple rides and eating a crap sandwich combined with the freezing air temp I had enough for the day.

Gruvi
    Nice progress report. Dolphins definitely surf. I once shared a wave with one down on OBX. He shoulder hopped on my wave, but it was cool, it was a really long wall, and he was 20-30 yards ahead of me.

Paddling tip: watch for sets, wait for a lull, paddle like hell. I've paddled out with dry hair on overhead days.