LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Im dont really care enough to put anymore work into it, but im fairly certain Gruvi frequents online forums in his spare time and is generally as disliked/ causes commotion on the majority of them. Someone check forums in the pennsylvania area, possibly a hospital related site or even a random hobby(which surfing clearly is to him). Geocaching and bicycling come to mind. Did a search on philadelphia sports forums when i was bored at work and guess who was being hated on there. See my previous post

Maybe you aren't far off. Immersing myself as I have to soak up as much as I have already has led me having being overly gregarious. I can admit it is awkward for me, especially that a word "kook" is one of the most difficult stigmas I've ever encountered having odds against it, being overcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by headrow View Post
    I think I figured it out.
    Has everyone seen the movie Kingpin? With Woody Harrelson and Bill Murray?
    Gruvi is like the Amish guy the Harrelson teaches to bowl. Except Gruvi is out sowing his wild oats by learning how to surf! It all makes sense now! From PA. Socially awkward. But seemly a genuine, naive kind of dude. Doesn't work.

Come on! That has to be it!

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Maybe you aren't far off. Immersing myself as I have to soak up as much as I have already has led me having being overly gregarious. I can admit it is awkward for me, especially that a word "kook" is one of the most difficult stigmas I've ever encountered having odds against it, being overcome.
    Well, Gruvi...at least your less of a kook then sandytoes2, he thinks that carrying a surfboard to the beach makes him a surfer...LMFAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    Well, Gruvi...at least your less of a kook then sandytoes2, he thinks that carrying a surfboard to the beach makes him a surfer...LMFAO!
    Thank you? Sandytoes? What kind of surfer moniker is sandytoes?

Images
    I can't stop laughing at some of these posts; especially by Gruvi and Sandytoes. These are better than the "Syrian Jew" posts.

Images
    hmm ill have to search that one

i would surf with gruvi over sandytoes any day. i would end up drowning sandytoes if he even made it out into the line up with me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyg View Post
    Someone check forums in the pennsylvania area, possibly a hospital related site or even a random hobby(which surfing clearly is to him). Geocaching and bicycling come to mind.
    lmao "geocaching". i can picture gruvi wandering around some forest with a GPS while posting on a forum with his smartphone

Images
    To each his own

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyg View Post
    Gruv you can come learn at our break down in VB any day you want
    especially now that everyone left, loads of beach to paddle out. Just don't go to 1st street. that place is a zoo even when its ankle-knee