LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

Cool Quad Fish (5'8" x 21" x 2 1/2") For Sale

2. $225.00 OBO - I am selling a used Triple X Fiberglass Fishboard Surfboard 5'8\" tall, 21\" wide, 2 1/2\" thick, quad FCS fin box. Has some ding repairs to nose and tail, some surface dings on deck, three of the four fin boxes have been professionally repaired/replaced. The board is water tight and is great for the east coast waves.
    Sale Contents: (1) Used Triple X Surfboard 5'8\", (1) Leash, (4) Standard FSC Fins
    Craigslist Link - http://delaware.craigslist.org/spo/2619463136.html

Images
    Looks nice but on that bottom pic the top left fin box looks way off. Maybe its the pic?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    Looks nice but on that bottom pic the top left fin box looks way off. Maybe its the pic?
    Everything is aligned properly, they are seperate close up images of fin boxes. I road the board recently and handled fine.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eastbreak View Post
    Everything is aligned properly, they are seperate close up images of fin boxes. I road the board recently and handled fine.
    If you are local to Delaware region, I could meet you and you can have a look, no obligation to buy.

Images
    Im going to see if i can pull it off friday after i pay my bills.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    Im going to see if i can pull it off friday after i pay my bills.
    I am hoping for some some waves this weekend, but not looking to good. So, I should be in the Lewes, Rehoboth area.