LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 81

Thread: College Apps

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    o really????
    Wbsurfer, i think the 1st picture from the south end surf report this afternoon on your big, blue, foam longboard.

    also- none of my business but im guessing your...17 or 18? It can't be your spot. I think my homebreak is my spot all summer until fall comes around and all the sleeping ripper big dogs come out of hibernation and kill it when theres actually waves. these guys ruled ESM and esa's back in 90s. I can say i'm co-proprietor during june, july, and august months monday through friday, 8am-10am and 5pm-8pm. other than that I'm still the young gun.

    Now that old gnarley dude with killer grey beard charging on a 7'6 water logged gun during pre irene and katia not caring if he drops in or runs anyone over - yeah him, he can do what ever he wants. hes been there for ever (im assuming). also with the hawaiin dude, tiki? i think. I don't get mad when he cuts me off because hes above me on the totem-pole. I'd be pissed you if you cut me off on your 10ft blue foam board though.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA BEACH
    Posts
    1,335
    Images
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    Wbsurfer, i think the 1st picture from the south end surf report this afternoon on your big, blue, foam longboard.

    also- none of my business but im guessing your...17 or 18? It can't be your spot. I think my homebreak is my spot all summer until fall comes around and all the sleeping ripper big dogs come out of hibernation and kill it when theres actually waves. these guys ruled ESM and esa's back in 90s. I can say i'm co-proprietor during june, july, and august months monday through friday, 8am-10am and 5pm-8pm. other than that I'm still the young gun.

    Now that old gnarley dude with killer grey beard charging on a 7'6 water logged gun during pre irene and katia not caring if he drops in or runs anyone over - yeah him, he can do what ever he wants. hes been there for ever (im assuming). also with the hawaiin dude, tiki? i think. I don't get mad when he cuts me off because hes above me on the totem-pole. I'd be pissed you if you cut me off on your 10ft blue foam board though.
    edit: soft top

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    Wbsurfer, i think the 1st picture from the south end surf report this afternoon on your big, blue, foam longboard.

    also- none of my business but im guessing your...17 or 18? It can't be your spot. I think my homebreak is my spot all summer until fall comes around and all the sleeping ripper big dogs come out of hibernation and kill it when theres actually waves. these guys ruled ESM and esa's back in 90s. I can say i'm co-proprietor during june, july, and august months monday through friday, 8am-10am and 5pm-8pm. other than that I'm still the young gun.

    Now that old gnarley dude with killer grey beard charging on a 7'6 water logged gun during pre irene and katia not caring if he drops in or runs anyone over - yeah him, he can do what ever he wants. hes been there for ever (im assuming). also with the hawaiin dude, tiki? i think. I don't get mad when he cuts me off because hes above me on the totem-pole. I'd be pissed you if you cut me off on your 10ft blue foam board though.
    hey guess what, it goes tiko and then me on the totem pole im out there everyday. if u dont believe me please o please come up and say it to our face. and guess what else ive been out at that spot surfing on my 6'1 jimmy keith so yeah dude i can rip just as much as you can i only ride my 8ft foam board to stay in the water way more than you and everyone else.

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Best break on the East Coast-OCMD
    Posts
    45
    Wait whats wrong with a foam top? Thats what I learned on when I got lessons.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    Wait whats wrong with a foam top? Thats what I learned on when I got lessons.
    dude i know. i ride my foam top just to keep me surfing when its small or big but closing out when people are struggling to get the corner that doesnt close out. and oh yeah just so you know gnar tiko rides a foam board to when its big and he was the one to get me hooked on the foam board.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    899
    Images
    2
    yea im a KA at wesleyan. I really don't act fratty or whatever that means. i just go to class, surf, and go back home because i have a lot of family/money problems going on home with one of my brothers and my parents getting separated. Dammit guys, in dealing with all that stuff that happens at my house home, life is too short to be arguing about dumb **** that won't matter once you graduate. Respect others, be happy, and surf your damn heart out while you can.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    dude i know. i ride my foam top just to keep me surfing when its small or big but closing out when people are struggling to get the corner that doesnt close out. and oh yeah just so you know gnar tiko rides a foam board to when its big and he was the one to get me hooked on the foam board.
    Im not coming at you. i could seriously care less. you seem like a nice dude and always pretty stoked. i just have never seen you on a shortboard. i think your taking it all a little personally- its an online surf forum.. tiko seems like a ledge.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Manasquan, NJ
    Posts
    66
    This was really helpful, until some tools started ruining it, thanks a lot everyone! Definitely more interested in UNCW after reading all this, going to check out URI this weekend i know someone mentioned thats a pretty cool place to to go school and be able to surf.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    Chill man. Just wanted to spread the 'bury love. Also the pink pastels are out amigo. Flannels and beanies are in. Just got my rainbows too. Lookin fresh.
    Guess I am an older guy... is "lookin' fresh in my rainbows" some kind of wicking panties that you wear?

    P.S. I am withholding my alumni money, too, if you end up at my university... and I ain't telling you which one that is!

  10. #50
    I go to Monmouth and I like it.

    Waves: Get insane and as good as anywhere ever when its on. But it seems that there arent as many in betweener days in the waist high ranget that are fun. Lots of times Belmar is overhead and monmouth is chest. Good on south windswells tho.....

    Girls: Insanely hot. But some are stuck up *****es who only get destroyed by guido juiceheads. .... BUT alot of them are cool as hell.

    Parties: Eh... Lots of them get busted by the strict ass cops. Ya take taxis to them. Frats keep them closed alot. But I go out 3 nights every weekend so if u want to drink or mack on girls you get it in. Probably joining a frat scond semester.


    Classes are hard....