LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

this website is amazing

THANK YOU MICAH

this is seriously my all time favorite website. this site made my life so much better, im just really selfish so i hope no one else finds about it. you have a really good thing going, FUC|< surfline!!
    Last edited by windswellsucks; Nov 6, 2007 at 05:07 AM.

Images

Talking

We never get tired of hearing compliments like this - Thanks so much!!

I don't have much time to post messages on this site, but Micah, I must say that I totally agree with that guy, I use your site all the time and your video forecasts are awesome. I started the surf club back up at Cape and we had 30 people show up for the first meeting, I told them they should all go to this site for their info. Dude you are doing an amazing job, keep it up. We appreciate it.

Images
    yea i agree this site is ridiculous...its spot on and is the number one site on my list

Quote Originally Posted by surfer698 View Post
    yea i agree this site is ridiculous...its spot on and is the number one site on my list
    hell yeah!!! the swellinfo.com surf forecasts are crazy accurate. its so frustrating to see all the variance that surfline has, its frustrated me many times over. I find my self checking this site like 4-5 times a day. thank god i own my own business, i should be fired for how much time i go on here haha

if you can figure out how to steal the wavewatch, surfline, magicseaweed, etc web traffic you could def pull a decent amount of advertising revenue. this seriously is the most accurate wave forecasting site!!

Images
    im with everything thats been said here... you should think big man you have by far the most accurate site on the net

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by njlocal View Post
    I don't have much time to post messages on this site, but Micah, I must say that I totally agree with that guy, I use your site all the time and your video forecasts are awesome. I started the surf club back up at Cape and we had 30 people show up for the first meeting, I told them they should all go to this site for their info. Dude you are doing an amazing job, keep it up. We appreciate it.
    Thats awesome!! the surf scene at cape was kind weak when I was there compared to indian river and stephen decatur. Thats really cool you are getting that going.

You know I love the site but for once was very happy to see your forecast way off for NC. It was on average several feet bigger than predicted!!! Looks like we might have a 4th Saturday in a row!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    You know I love the site but for once was very happy to see your forecast way off for NC. It was on average several feet bigger than predicted!!! Looks like we might have a 4th Saturday in a row!!!
    Chris, lets see some photos!

Images
    Micah,

You are so dreamy..

Lumpy