LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bface View Post
    seems like your clam is a little tight.

Maybe a flathead to pry it open?

Maybe a better wetsuit?

You may have to have your clam slammed to break it open.
    dang!.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    Why a ban man? I've been scoping this site for a while now and just now decided to join and within ten minutes of posting already a ban request. Geez. I was just trying to give my two cents that all. Surfing in the cold just doesn't sound fun. Does that make me any less of a surfer? I don't think so. And yes I have not been in big surf but to me surfing is about more than riding waves. Its also about the whole beach life i.e. the bonfires, playing guitar with some friends, fish tacos, etc etc. Man I thought surfers were understanding.
    have you checked out the fall line up at hollister yet

Haha man so many innuendos so little time. Well I've never surfed bigger than waist high. I'm not a really good swimmer so I avoid big days. I would much rather be sitting on the beach with my board picking up honies than drowning in big surf. No thanks.
    To most of us on this forum we consider surfing as something you commit a big part of your life to. So when you come in here with this surfing is cool man attitude and use it as an image thing with your sandy toes and OAR guitar bonfire nonsense....expect to get put in your place.

Quote Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
    have you checked out the fall line up at hollister yet
    Nah not yet man. I was hoping to head to the Salisbury mall within the next few day to check out what they got. I figured between that and Pacsun I should be good for the fall to winter...oh and boscovs for the basics cause I'm a broke ass college kid. LOL

Images
    THIS is nuts... I think this is a gruvi- wanta be.... There is only ONE gruvi brah!

Images
    SandyToes,

I don't think anyone actually prefers colder water and more rubber, we just put up with it, because thats what it takes to score good waves around here... And in general, some of the best surf around here is in the colder months as the frontal systems become stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    SandyToes,

I don't think anyone actually prefers colder water and more rubber, we just put up with it, because thats what it takes to score good waves around here... And in general, some of the best surf around here is in the colder months as the frontal systems become stronger.
    True true. Yea I don't ever see myself in cold water but thats just me. I still consider myself a true surfer though and will not hesitate to put those kook spongers in their place.

Sir Swellinfo happens to sponge, though he's probably the coolest sponger on the planet

Quote Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
    Sir Swellinfo happens to sponge, though he's probably the coolest sponger on the planet
    Oh I meant skimboarders

Oh I meant skimboarders
    at least this guy is funnier than gruvi