LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by havanasand View Post
    Sooner or later you'll have to prove that your surfboard isn't just for decoration while they sit on the beach and watch. Then you'll look like even more of a d-bag than you appear to be from your post.
    sorry, from actually reading some of the other people's comments on here I didn't realize you were a troll. Continue with the antics.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    you can also stop calling yourself a surfer...no one on here refers to themselves as a surfer.
    I wish I was more like Fish, he knows so much about almost everything, and he surfs.

Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    fall surfing is the best. Water's still warm, hurricane season still going and BENNY's are gone.
    i shouldn't complain about bennys because i think i might be one, unless you go by the Bayonne Elizabeth Newark New York definition. I know different people define it differently. i'm from sayreville and now i'm in raritan, so i have to travel a bit. Whenever i go to the beach, i usually just bring a backpack and now my board. I figure if i cut down on stuff i bring to the beach, i just kinda blend in.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    I wish I was more like Fish, he knows so much about almost everything, and he surfs.
    better recognize!