LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    RJM....check your "Notifications"....I sent you a private message.....let me know....Im going to try for this next window after the 12th....should be decent

Images
    Geez I go away for a cpl days and all I see is Trolls posting Crap getting everyone in a up roar. Who the frig is watching this place LOL

Images
    troll city broheim

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    Okay well I am obviously getting a lot of negative feed back here so can someone please help me. I already thought I was a surfer but apparently according to this entire forum I am not. Can someone fill me in on how to act like a surfer so I fit in on this forum? I am not sure what the hell I am doing wrong and just wanna meet some bros. Geez I didn't know there was a strict code to follow. Please educate me cause I just realized what barney and kook mean and I dont wanna be one of those.
    Start by changing your location. OCMD is not even close to the best break on the east coast.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Start by changing your location. OCMD is not even close to the best break on the east coast.
    you can also stop calling yourself a surfer...no one on here refers to themselves as a surfer.

Totally agree. Surfing in cold water is very sureal! More buoyant and clean. Plus your normally alone out there except maybe the 70,000 snowgeese honking in the cove. Love it. The only negative is when you have to take your suit off outdoors in the cold air when the winds are offshore at 15 to 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I would rather surf 38 degree water in solitude, than 75 degree water with a zoo.

i haven't been surfing very long, but i am a life-long beach lover, and i'm already getting that surreal feeling surfing in october. i've never been swimming in the ocean and a flock of migrating geese fly over my head. it feels almost like i've got my seasonal wires crossed or like a dream. its pretty cool that i don't have to give up the beach just because the air temperature is cooling off. i don't hate the fall anymore!

Images
    fall surfing is the best. Water's still warm, hurricane season still going and BENNY's are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM View Post
    i haven't been surfing very long, but i am a life-long beach lover, and i'm already getting that surreal feeling surfing in october. i've never been swimming in the ocean and a flock of migrating geese fly over my head. it feels almost like i've got my seasonal wires crossed or like a dream. its pretty cool that i don't have to give up the beach just because the air temperature is cooling off. i don't hate the fall anymore!
    Shhhhhhh....dont tell anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    Haha man so many innuendos so little time. Well I've never surfed bigger than waist high. I'm not a really good swimmer so I avoid big days. I would much rather be sitting on the beach with my board picking up honies than drowning in big surf. No thanks.
    Sooner or later you'll have to prove that your surfboard isn't just for decoration while they sit on the beach and watch. Then you'll look like even more of a d-bag than you appear to be from your post.