LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Images
    The less rubber the better.

ok... bareback with 2ft mush or 5/4 with head high hollow barrels???

Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    Brand new to this forum but I just wanna throw in my opinion. Surfing in the cold sucks. I usually don't get in the water from early November till April. Those guys who go out in 30 degree temps are nuts man. Just not worth it. The winter is time for getting fat and staying inside playing some pong. haha
    and you are what we would call a summer surfer.. pretty much the same as not a surfer at all

Haha man so many innuendos so little time. Well I've never surfed bigger than waist high. I'm not a really good swimmer so I avoid big days. I would much rather be sitting on the beach with my board picking up honies than drowning in big surf. No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
    ok... bareback with 2ft mush or 5/4 with head high hollow barrels???
    I'll take a 38 degree drainer over summer slop anyday of the week...

Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    Haha man so many innuendos so little time. Well I've never surfed bigger than waist high. I'm not a really good swimmer so I avoid big days. I would much rather be sitting on the beach with my board picking up honies than drowning in big surf. No thanks.
    ............. I have no words.....

Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    and you are what we would call a summer surfer.. pretty much the same as not a surfer at all
    Isn't surfing done in the summer? how is that a bad thing? Sounds like common sense to me. Also I have been to the beach in November. Not a single bikini in sight. Why would you wanna do that? Lame.

troll....ban this clown!

Love surfing in the Winter-Until I get back from my annual trip to Rincon, PR. Then it sucks. Mostly mental. I'd take Winter waves in a 5/4 over crowded Summer slop...

Why a ban man? I've been scoping this site for a while now and just now decided to join and within ten minutes of posting already a ban request. Geez. I was just trying to give my two cents that all. Surfing in the cold just doesn't sound fun. Does that make me any less of a surfer? I don't think so. And yes I have not been in big surf but to me surfing is about more than riding waves. Its also about the whole beach life i.e. the bonfires, playing guitar with some friends, fish tacos, etc etc. Man I thought surfers were understanding.