LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Can anyone tell me who this surf model is?

Been trying to find out her name for a while now. She is incredible. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hottie McHottie

trying to make a deposit to the spank bank?
    Last edited by RightCoastRipper; Oct 5, 2011 at 07:49 PM.

Reminds me of my wife, except my wife has no such male features in her face like this lady. She is pretty, don't get me wrong, but a little too tough in her face with that strong jowl and large proboscis.
    Last edited by gruvi; Oct 5, 2011 at 07:44 PM.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Reminds me of my wife, except my wife has no such male features in her face like this lady. She is pretty, don't get me wrong, but a little too tough in her face with that strong jowl and large proboscis.
    gtfo out of this forum

i have a strange feeling that gruvi slayed b**ches before he got married

I guarantee you I would snag this chick in no time flat. All it takes is a few chords of flake and the chicks come flocking.

All I've gotta say is that while this forum has gotten a little bit more kooky recently, it's also gotten exponentially more entertaining. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by gruvi View Post
    Face? Really the pic includes her face? I'll look again, nope still don't see it!

Images
    Oddly enough that does look like gruvis wife except gruvis wife is thicker and hotter. Pretty weird.