LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: how come?

Images

how come?

i don't see the Southeast forum when i look at the Carolina Beach forecast anymore? i get the mid-Atlantic forum, with all those obnoxious Jersey guys...whom i know all too well coz i used to be one of them

Images
    when no one posts in the southeast forum for X amount of days, it will show the Mid Atlantic posts.
    We are working a more aggregate approach to the forums that will ready in the near future.

Images
    I really enjoyed having a forum to look at... The Gruvi and twinkle toes sandy bottom guy were both kinda annoying but the made the day go by faster at the office. There are a handful of idiots on there but they also have some surf intelligence at times.

Surely there is something going on in the southeast right?

Images
    we have tons of users in the southeast, but the local forum never really ever got as popular as in the Mid Atlantic. Our redesign should create more overall discussions for everyone.

Images
    it's nice to have a forum that's local - even if it's not as active as it could be. looking forward to your redesign, admin

i and a few others live in the southeast but use the mid-atlantic forum because it has active threads in it

Ok I thought it was just me that thought those guys are annoying. I just figured people from the south were outside instead in front of their computers.

Images
    The mid-atlantic forum is definitely more active. I guess you could call it more "fun" too. The sandytoezlagunabeachdouche thread was just funny to read.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    with all those obnoxious Jersey guys...

whom i know all too well coz i used to be one of them