Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Hey superfish have you taken that thing out in any size? Surf it during katia?
    yo lee, I didn't make it for Katia, but I surfed it this past sunday near croatan road when it was clean and off shore with chest to shoulder+ and it worked great. Every description I come across say they are better in small stuff. I find it doesn't work well in anything less then waist high. I haven't gotten a chance to ride it in head high conditions yet.

I have that and a 9' magic model. I think I'll get either a fish or a big guy sb next once I get some money rolling in.

Haven't been on here in a while but just figured out that this site gets thru my job's firewall so here's my 2 cents:
    6'2, about 205-215 (depending on the time of year/# of sam adams octoberfests are in me) and i ride a 6'6 x 21 x 2 5/8 nugget; just got it this year, stoked on it. Other than that I ride an 8 footer which is the biggest board i've ridden but also super fun. I've got a 6'6 x 19 x 2.5 that doesn't float me for crap anymore...maybe one day it will again, but i'm not holding my breath (or quitting drinking).

then try some Paulaner Oktoberfest

I bought this summer a sweet potato, it's 5'10 x 22.5 x 2 7/8 and I love it, I've ridden it on knee high and up to head high and absloutely rips, it's a quad and I have it set up with the biggest fins I could get and it's seriuosly my favorite ever.
    I'm 5'11 and 200, but I'm also 41 and I never thought I could ride something this small

WHat quads do you have in the sweet potato. I tend to need more fin my boards also I run quad a lot in both and have been using mr TX twins up front with gx trailers but think I could use even bigger twins up front in my shorter stibnite board.

If any other big guys have some quad fun combos they love In a short wide stubby board please share.

Old Jersey
    6'2ish 190-195 i ride a 5'11 x 20(?) x 2.4 in nice flat mushy waves and a 6'4 x 19 x 2.35.....however! I just became 190-195 (ate my heart out this pasy 6 months) and am still riding my boards from when i was 175 and im finding that they dont float me so well anymore and i have a harder time beating sections but they still go thankfully and i just owe it to hyperactivity that i can make these boards go, but unless i can loose some weight and get back down to where i was i forsee myself getting something meatyer and floatyer because its more fun to be on the right board. just my 2 centerewskis.