LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ocmd

Images
    Man everyone is being harsh. Since the whole Gruvi debacle I have come to see the light. Sandytoes2 your stoke is inspiring, keep at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ripturbo View Post
    'PARTY!'....really?
    But it goes over big at the frat house...

how come there are none of these nuts in nj...

yo sandytoes, if you weren't out on Sunday, then your not a surfer.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    how come there are none of these nuts in nj...
    They're here just haven't found the forum yet, if you come down to the other oc on a day like today and yesterday you'll find them, actually thinking about it maybe sanytoes got his oc's mixed up.

Images
    No hes from here. We had problems all across delmarva with these awkward species. They are usually harmless but can be annoying. Just avoid there local migration patterns. The salisbury mall, the monkey barrel, cheers, the new zoo, and the old zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    No hes from here. We had problems all across delmarva with these awkward species. They are usually harmless but can be annoying. Just avoid there local migration patterns. The salisbury mall, the monkey barrel, cheers, the new zoo, and the old zoo.
    Haha I love those spots man. Nothing better than gettin blitz at the barrel then waking up and getting in some water time. Good livin

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    Haha I love those spots man. Nothing better than gettin blitz at the barrel then waking up and getting in some water time. Good livin
    im sorry but I refuse to believe this guy is for real, please dude, tell me you are just joking because Im sore after all this laughing