LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    360

    Broken fin fixed

    I have to share Steve from CI did an excellent repair to my 8' center fin damage and I met him in person. Very cool dude; a super nice man of great craftsmanship with surfboard repair. You guys in CI are really fortunate to have him, however I think you guys already know. Thank you for bringing my board back to like new Steve!
    Looking forward to paddling out with you next year
    G

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    152
    dude, please stop posting every little thing you do.........I understand you want help and attention but seriously......please

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, United States
    Posts
    25
    what will you be riding now? the fish or the 8'?

  4. #4
    buy a diary

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilly View Post
    what will you be riding now? the fish or the 8'?
    The 8. The twin fin is staying here with a friend for a bit. I will stay with one board for awhile.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,529
    Quote Originally Posted by Double Over-toe View Post
    dude, please stop posting every little thing you do.........I understand you want help and attention but seriously......please
    Actually, I would say this is the one thread that actually has a place on the forum. Spreading the word about a good shop is always ok IMO.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Belmaaa
    Posts
    318
    I wholeheartedly disagree. I don't care that this kook got his board fixed.

    If, on the other hand, someone starts a thread and asks about quality board repair shops in the area, then feel free to contribute your experience.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,529
    Quote Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
    I wholeheartedly disagree. I don't care that this kook got his board fixed.

    If, on the other hand, someone starts a thread and asks about quality board repair shops in the area, then feel free to contribute your experience.
    You guys just need to use that ignore feature. He obviously bothers you, and you alone have the ability to make his posts disappear.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Barrier Islands
    Posts
    4
    Gerard is a gem in a pile of rubble!