LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: A Senseless Act

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CNJ
    Posts
    216
    Waiting to hear back from Sea Shepherd as to the best way to go about this, but if the money can't go specifically towards the reward, than it will go to the organization itself. Will have more info hopefully by tonight
    Thanks.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,373
    Quote Originally Posted by ECSURFR View Post
    you are correct. noone give a damn when a black man gets shot because theyre taking over the world. All they do is have illegitimate children whom they dont care for and cant financially support.
    Wow. Just wow.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Buried Island
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by ECSURFR View Post
    you are correct. noone give a damn when a black man gets shot because theyre taking over the world. All they do is have illegitimate children whom they dont care for and cant financially support.
    I see the Klan is alive and well down there in MD!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CNJ
    Posts
    216
    Ok I spoke with Sea Shepherd. All donations can be made out to Sea Shepherd. You can put attn: Whale Defense Campaign on the check. You can also go on their website and make a donation in that specific category. I will also be taking checks at both Manasquan and Allenhurst locations. A photographer from the APP will be at Allenhurst location at 10am Sunday morning, which is the scheduled arrival time. I will be leaving Manasquan inlet at sunrise, 7am.

    When asked about going towards the reward, they responded the money will be better used this way, because there is no telling when or if there will ever be an arrest made, and the money would be "locked in." The fact they offered a $10,000 reward in the first place is good enough for me. They need donations to offer such rewards.

    Thank you for your anticipated support,

    Ryan

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Best break on the East Coast-OCMD
    Posts
    45
    I just harpooned a whale last night boys although it wasn't in the ocean if ya catch my drift. Needed an extra shower this morning. LOL

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Buried Island
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    I just harpooned a whale last night boys although it wasn't in the ocean if ya catch my drift. Needed an extra shower this morning. LOL
    I can see that you are excited about finally getting some a$$ for the first time in your life. Its just sad that you had to pay some fratgeeks to get some...

  7. #27

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post
    Ok I spoke with Sea Shepherd. All donations can be made out to Sea Shepherd. You can put attn: Whale Defense Campaign on the check. You can also go on their website and make a donation in that specific category. I will also be taking checks at both Manasquan and Allenhurst locations. A photographer from the APP will be at Allenhurst location at 10am Sunday morning, which is the scheduled arrival time. I will be leaving Manasquan inlet at sunrise, 7am.

    When asked about going towards the reward, they responded the money will be better used this way, because there is no telling when or if there will ever be an arrest made, and the money would be "locked in." The fact they offered a $10,000 reward in the first place is good enough for me. They need donations to offer such rewards.

    Thank you for your anticipated support,

    Ryan
    Ryan, I'm really proud that you, as a surfer, are taking it upon yourself to stand up to try to make a difference. All of us on this forum spend an inordinate amount of time in the ocean. As a group, I would love to see surfers fight for issues like this one that impact our oceans. Any of us who has gotten sick after a session in polluted water knows exactly what I'm talking about. One person, who makes up his or her mind to do something can make a difference. Nice going bro!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    I just harpooned a whale last night boys although it wasn't in the ocean if ya catch my drift. Needed an extra shower this morning. LOL
    Porking one of your frat brothers doesn't count, no matter how fat he is...

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Farmingdale
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandytoes2 View Post
    I just harpooned a whale last night boys although it wasn't in the ocean if ya catch my drift. Needed an extra shower this morning. LOL
    Fat chicks need loving too.

    What happened to Gruvi? He should do the paddle...it would be great practice!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Eastern Shore
    Posts
    365
    Images
    2
    You have good spirit. But, the guy will never get caught. And maybe you should turn your good ambition into something that you could make a change in.

Tags for this Thread